Case study - The New Norm: Covid-19, Changemaker for the Legal Sector?
In collaboration with
About the webinar
The legal sector is notorious for losing exceptional, primarily female, talent. Historically, law firms were resistant to change and had an immunity to embracing smarter ways of working that enabled both talent retention and exceptional client service delivery.
2to3days invited four senior legal change makers who are passionate about modernising the legal sector, advancing women’s careers and giving clients first class service and discover whether or not they agree that COVID-19 will be a changemaker or just a brief distraction.
- John Croft, President & Co-founder, Elevate
- Claire Scott-Priestley, Transactional Corporate Partner, EY Law
- Sarah Thompson, Head of Adaptive, Simmons & Simmons
- Juliet Turnbull, CEO and Founder of 2to3days
- Nigel Clark, Sales & Recruitment Director, Nexa Law
- Brilliant lawyers who were looking to progress their careers working flexibly
- CFOs, COOs, GCs and other buyers of legal services
- Legal sector employers determined to make a difference
- Legal market people and players interested in change
|Date:||22 April 2020|
|Event page views||854|