Parental Choice is a multi-disciplinary company which was formed to make a difference to employees through their employers, big or small. Parental Choice provides practical and emotional working life solutions for employee wellbeing to employers who want to make a difference to their employees; improving productivity and culture, retaining and attracting talented people and supporting employees as they deal with life's struggles.
Whatever the size of the company, Parental Choice specialises in making employees feel valued and understood across the UK, EMEA and APAC. Making a difference for your employees makes a difference for your business, financially and culturally.
- Sourcing appropriate family care solutions in the UK, Europe and Asia.
- Providing advice and support in relation to employees dealing with elderly relatives.
- Implementing well-being programmes and network support
- Provider of payroll, pension and contract services for small employers, including parents with nannies.
- Provider of value added employee benefits for working parents
The whole company actively promotes flexible working and work/life balance with flexible working being a day 1 right. This role will be based in East Molesey in Surrey in a family friendly office with working hours 9am until 3pm. This role would be for 18 hours spread over 3 days, with the option to work from home occasionally.