In the eye of the COVID-19 storm we are all having to rapidly adapt the way we work, run our homes, and take care of our loved ones. We never anticipated that it would take a global pandemic to unite us all about the value of being able to integrate work with our lives and the importance of a flexible mindset.
Nurturing our community, the 2to3days hood sits at the heart of everything we do. Now more than ever before it is vital to us all that we stay connected and feel inspired and supported to be the best we can be as we survive through the COVID-19 lockdown and come out stronger.
Focusing on what 2to3days does best – connecting great companies to highly capable women – we have created a webinar series that is a rich cocktail of thought leadership, practical top tips, and emotional support. The series will evolve, adapting to the twists and turns of the lockdown. 2to3days’ entire team has always worked flexibly, virtually, and from home and we love it. The ethos of our company is community, and we have the ability to connect you fast to talent and opportunities, as well as putting you in touch directly with experts to inspire action and support. Together we will ride the storm; united we will beat this and be the stronger for it.
Please see our current list of webinars and if you have suggestions for more or would like to partner with us on one then please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are stronger together – stay connected, stay inspired, stay true to who you are.
Keep an eye on our Events page to book your place - new webinars are added weekly!
Watch recordings of previous webinars:
- How to thrive through COVID-19 & Beyond
- COVID-19: Inspiring Inclusive Cultures
- COVID-19: The Changemaker for the Legal Sector?
- How to Use LinkedIn to Develop your Personal Brand
- How to Furlough
- How to Thrive: Work-Life Integration
- How to Thrive: Working Remotely
Read our candid coronavirus catch ups with the 2to3days team:
- Juliet shares how she's getting on with a 13 year old, 15 year old, and a 'domestic dinosaur'
- Jo shares how she's coping with loneliness
- Michele shares why she's feeling guilty and what's keeping her positive
- Heleen shares how she's managing the highs and lows of lockdown
- Charlotte shares how she's navigating this 'new normal'
- Holly shares how she's managing the juggle
Keep a pulse on what's going down in the Hood. Make sure you're signed up to our emails, ready to be the first to hear our latest news, details of webinars, and great new jobs.
Our weekly newsletters are packed full of our latest articles, top tips, and the latest jobs for you.
For companies, once a month we will pop a short newsletter into your inbox packed with interesting articles, news and inspiration providing you with a quick way to keep on top of what is going on in the world of flexible working.