2to3days and City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a FREE one-hour online live training session on Wednesday 9th October from 10.30-11.30 to help you to create a strong and authentic CV which will get you noticed for the right reasons. Expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of CV writing and recruiting will be shared, including:
- CV evolution - how AI and algorithms can make or break your career (and how to beat the CV robots)
- Soft skills to avoid in your CV - how to show, not tell
- Three essential items in every bullet point
- The competencies you must include
- Being 'smart' - how to sell yourself every step of the way
- Avoid the formatting errors that guarantee rejection from most CV screening systems
- The two mistakes that 97% of hirers will reject your CV for
- Live Q&A
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former head-hunter. Victoria will be joined by Juliet Turnbull, Founder and CEO of 2to3days. In a live Q&A, they will answer your specific questions relating to flexible working and CVs.
Join us on Wednesday 9th October, from 10.30-11.30 with your current CV, if you have one, and all your questions.
If you are not free to listen live, do still register, and we will send you a recording following the session. And why not book your place on the rest of our amazing webinar series in partnership with City CV.