2to3days & City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a FREE one-hour webinar on Wednesday 29th January from 10.30-11.30 to help you create an attention-grabbing, keyword optimised and 100% complete LinkedIn profile which will help you stand out.
With over half a billion million members, LinkedIn is the world’s premier professional networking site. An incredible 97% of head-hunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source, even more so for senior hires. However you may feel about social media, you can’t afford to neglect your LinkedIn profile.
In this practical live training session, Victoria will provide workable tips on how to write a compelling LinkedIn profile that will drive your career forward, and how to use it to refine your professional brand, move up the rankings and expand your network in a competitive market.
- Make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best keywords
- Exploit LinkedIn algorithms to beat the ‘LinkedIn Robots’.
- Portray yourself as an invaluable commodity.
- Develop your online brand for your sector – your unique differentiator and more.
- The ideal headline and summary - why every character counts
- The perfect upload and privacy.
- Expand and manage your network.
- The best LinkedIn groups for you.
- Be an ‘Expert' in your niche - blog, share, excite.
- Live Q&A.
This live online training session will be delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former head-hunter. Victoria will be joined by Juliet Turnbull, Founder and CEO of 2to3days. In a live Q&A, they will answer your specific questions relating to flexible working and LinkedIn profiles.
Drive your career forward. Join us on Wednesday 29th January, from 10.30-11.30.
If you are not free to listen live, do still register, and we will send you a recording following the session. Don't forget to book your place on all our FREE career support webinars in partnership with City CV: