How to build a collaborative and inclusive flexible working culture
As a new world of work emerges, organisations are accelerating plans to develop and engage a high performing, agile workforce.
COVID-19 has become a catalytic event, shaking the way we work to its core and proving that we can and should embrace change. A blended future of remote and workplace-based flexible working options is here.
The next question is: how do we make it work?
During this conversation with 2to3 days founder and CEO, Juliet Turnbull, Ursula Tavender will define precisely what a business needs to build a successful and sustainable flexible working culture and share a highly practical, transformative framework that can be used within any business to embed flexibility at a cultural and behavioural level.
The framework Ursula will share during this session will help you, your business, managers and people:
- Engage in collaborative discussions to define possibilities that will work for the company and individuals based on what each team needs to deliver
- Build a culture of incredible trust and communication
- Feel supported to make it work whatever your position
- Focus on outcomes over hours worked
- Facilitate improved performance management conversations
- Overcome resistant mindsets and negative perceptions
- Address the common challenges of guilt, over work and poor communication
- Get exceptional buy-in and engagement throughout the entire change process
If you’re looking for a solution to unite, empower and equip your teams to confidently work in a variety of flexible ways as the new world of work emerges this session is for you.
Who is this webinar for?
- HR Directors, Heads of Talent and Heads of Diversity & Inclusion
- For progressive companies where an inclusive flexible working is seen as a business imperative