Are you planning your next job move and feeling concerned or anxious about the interview process? Has it been years since your last interview? Do you need an interview refresh? Is your interview technique letting you down?
2to3days & City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a FREE one-hour webinar on Wednesday 13th November from 10.30-11.30 to help you prepare effectively for a winning interview.
We know how daunting it can be to go to a job interview, particularly if you are a bit out of practice and not sure what to expect. The right preparation will make all the difference and give you the confidence to answer those tricky questions. We are here to help.
Learn interview tips and strategies from industry experts who have coached clients at all levels from a wide range of industries to help them secure their dream job.
- Get into the mind of recruiters and hirers from the get-go
- The simple technique to answer any and every question
- Use the FAB system to demonstrate your value
- Avoid interview clichés
- Show don’t tell in behavioural interviews
- Be smart: the critical prep you must do for an interview in accountancy
- Interview pitfalls: the three mistakes that 95% of interviewers will reject on
- How to frame your career break and return to work, including ‘flexibility’
- Live Q&A
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV, an award-winning CV writing and interview coaching consultancy. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former headhunter. At City CV, we can help you to bridge the gap between where you left off and where you want to take your career in the future.
If you are not free to listen live, do still register, and we will send you a recording following the session.