PwC Networking Event for Tax Professionals
Come and meet us
We’re hosting a networking evening on 1 October at our Reading office. This is a great opportunity for you to meet our Partners and team members, and find out what PwC has to offer. You’ll hear what it’s like to work in our team, what we do and the clients we work with. Spaces are limited so please register your details with us and we’ll be in touch to confirm your invitation.
- PwC, 3 Forbury Place, 23 Forbury Rd, Reading RG1 3JH
- 1 October 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join our team
We’re looking for tax professionals across all levels to join as core members of our Audit of Tax Centre of Excellence (CoE). The core team provides consistency year-on-year for both clients and PwC teams, as well as being able to develop ‘best in class’ Audit of Tax practices that drive continual improvement within the CoE. The hubs have a clear career path structure from graduate through to director, with a potential pathway to Partner. You would join a team of experienced people, passionate about their work and the value they deliver.
As a team with a strong ethos, we’ll help enhance your expert knowledge within this specialism. There’s challenging work to be part of and we recognise our people for delivering against our team’s strategy on complex engagements. We also have investment from senior resources in coaching and development for all levels. There’s an opportunity for you to build strong, trusted relationships with our clients and a number of teams across our business.
What are we looking for?
Depending on your background, your skills may include:
- Audit of Tax experience on complex international audits.
- Understanding of audit risk and how this is managed through procedures and documentation.Tax accounting background, delivering assistance and advice relevant to consolidated international tax provisions and impacts of changes to accounting policy.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is essential.
- Experience of US GAAP is preferred but not required.
Want to work Flexibly?
For us to attract the best people, we know we need to offer greater flexibility by providing different working options and challenging traditional ways of working. Therefore as part of our offering, we’re open to conversations on flexible working arrangements, including contracting, working part time and annualised contracts.