Calling all of you who are based in Edinburgh!
We would love to invite you to attend this amazing event - one of many that PwC are launching across the UK - to shine a light on flexible working. These events are open to anyone looking to work flexibly within a professional services organisation.
When: Friday 28th Feburary 10am-12:30pm
Where: PwC, 144 Morrison St, Edinburgh EH3 8EB
This event will showcase what flexible working means at PwC, plus provide you with
- training on the technology used day-to-day
- hints and tips on improving your CV
- help with interview techniques, and
- an opportunity to network with hiring managers and other likeminded individuals.
What PwC are looking for?
PwC are looking for people to work flexibly across all areas of their business, so if you have experience in Audit, Consulting, Deals, Tax, Technology or internal functions like Human Resources, Learning & Development, Secretarial support and Finance, there could be a flexible opportunity available for you!
If you’ve been out of work for a period of time or if you’re looking for more opportunities to work around personal commitments, PwC are able to offer flexible working contracts that challenge the more traditional ways of working.
This event is at capacity! If you are still interested in attending, please click below to add your name to the waiting list and we will be in touch if a place opens up.
There are other events happening across the country:
- Manchester - 6 March 2020, 10am - 12:30pm - waiting list
- Reading - 9 March 2020, 10am - 12:30pm - waiting list
- Birmingham - 5 June 2020, 10am - 12:30pm
- London - 18 June 2020, 10am - 12:30pm - waiting list
Please note: travel expenses for these events will not be reimbursed.