Calling all of you who are based in Reading!
We would love to invite you to attend this amazing event - one of many that PwC are launching across the UK - to shine a light on flexible working. These events are open to anyone looking to work flexibly within a professional services organisation.
When: Monday 9th March 10am-12:30pm
Where: PwC, 3 Forbury Place, 23 Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3JH
This event will showcase what flexible working means at PwC, plus provide you with
- training on the technology used day-to-day
- hints and tips on improving your CV
- help with interview techniques, and
- an opportunity to network with hiring managers and other likeminded individuals.
What PwC are looking for?
PwC are looking for people to work flexibly across all areas of their business, so if you have experience in Audit, Consulting, Deals, Tax, Technology or internal functions like Human Resources, Learning & Development, Secretarial support and Finance, there could be a flexible opportunity available for you!
If you’ve been out of work for a period of time or if you’re looking for more opportunities to work around personal commitments, PwC are able to offer flexible working contracts that challenge the more traditional ways of working.
Spaces are available at this event - book your place now!
There are other events happening across the country and more will be added soon:
- Manchester - 6 March 2020, 10am - 12:30pm
- Birmingham - 5 June 2020, 10am - 12:30pm
- London - 18 June 2020, 10am - 12:30pm
Please note: travel expenses for these events will not be reimbursed.