Workshop: Flexible, Agile, Smart working in Hospitality, Travel and Leisure
Event Date: 4th March 2020
Event Timing: 13.30 - 17.00
Event Address: DWF, 20 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 3AG
Contact us at email@example.com
Cost: normally £300+VAT but FIVE places at an amazing £80, are reserved for the 2to3days community on a first come, first served basis. Enter code WiH2to3
Flexible work arrangements are roles which break the norms of the traditional working week (defined by most as 9-5 Monday-Friday), and aim to grant greater freedom over where, when and how employees fulfil their given roles.
In this interactive workshop, we discuss how to make flexible working work for both the employer and employee. We will cover how to apply flexible working to a number of different roles but in particular, we discuss how we can ensure flexibility in operational positions in HTL to attract more women and help progression to senior leadership through this career path.
The workshop will cover -
- A series of bite-sized presentations & sharing of best practice from thought leaders in the subject of flexible working, including opportunities, overcoming barriers and resources available
- Interactive roundtable conversations during which we discuss & reflect on the session content and aim to share tangible ideas and actions to take back to your organisations
Expert speakers and panellists include -
- Zuleika Fennell, MD, Corbin & King
- Juliet Turnball, CEO & Founder, 2to3Days
- Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Coaching, Consultancy & Thought Leadership, Bright Horizons UK
- Fiona McKee, HR Director, SD Worx
- Amanda Hawley, Enterprise Sales Director, SD Worx
- Louise Hughes, HR Director, Moto Hospitality
Who is this workshop for?
The session is aimed at the HTL HR community and those in operational roles
Women in Hospitality, Travel and Leisure (WiHTL) seek to increase women's and ethnic minorities' representation at all levels and in leadership positions across Hospitality, Travel and Leisure (HTL). They offer events and insightful research for those working in the HTL industry (or those wanting to work in the industry).
No refunds available, but the fee is transferable upon request.