2to3days.com is an online private community which matches and connects employers with highly capable and motivated mothers; who want to do stimulating part time flexible & agile work so that they can also raise their children. It is free to register and the employers and recruiters pay to advertise a job for a month. Full details are to be found in our terms and conditions terms and conditions.
- The site enables employers/recruiters to connect to mothers who they wish to employ on a part time flexible basis as well as enabling mothers to find suitable part time flexible & agile work.
- We upload blogs and relevant articles
- We also run surveys and polls from time to time
- We also run paid for targeted email campaigns on behalf of employer/recruiters to our mothers
Once registered the mothers, before they can apply for a job need to complete their online profile and upload an up to date CV and, if requested by the employer/recruiter a tailored covering letter. Once registered the employers/recruiters need to complete their profiles and place an advert before they can search for suitable candidates.
What we do for the mothers
Finding a job
- We enable a mother to search for jobs and the best matches appear in ‘Your matches’ section of her ‘Your page’. She can search for jobs by either using specific filters that pick up key words from the employers/recruiters adverts or by inputting the job code for a specific job.
- If a mother wants to apply for a job then she can by clicking on the apply button in ‘Your shortlist’ and our site will give her CV and covering letter (if the latter is requested) to the employer/recruiter. At this point her contact details will have been shared with potential employers/recruiters and the connection made.
What we don’t do for the mothers
- We are not a recruitment service. We have no involvement in the selection process as to the suitability of the job.
- Nor do we vet the suitability of the employers, recruiters or other mothers.
- We do not chase up employers or recruiters once the initial connection has been made or get involved in any negotiation on job terms or other issues.
What we do for the employers & recruiters
- We match their job adverts on the site to the matching section of the mothers’ profiles. This is done by using specific filters that pick up key words from both the employers’/recruiters adverts and the matching section of the mothers’ profiles
- The closest ‘matches’ are presented in ‘Your matches’ section of the employer’s/recruiter’s ‘your page’
- Through using their ‘Your page’ the employer/recruiter can manage their advert and selection process
- Once a mother has applied for the position by uploading her CV and covering letter (if the latter was requested) the connection has then been made.
What we don’t do for the employers & recruiters
- Our site is not an online recruitment service. We do not take any responsibility as to the suitability of the mother candidates.
- We don’t take any part in the selection process after the initial match is made, we don’t chase up mothers or get involved in any negotiation of the terms or other issues concerning the job.
- We do not give any undertaking or guarantee that you will receive any applications as a result of advertising on the site.
Last updated March 2017.