How to build a collaborative and inclusive flexible working culture
As a new world of work emerges, organisations are accelerating plans to develop and engage a high performing, agile workforce.
COVID-19 has become a catalytic event, shaking the way we work to its core and proving that we can and should embrace change. A blended future of remote and workplace-based flexible working options is here.
The next question is: how do we make it work?
During this conversation with 2to3days founder and CEO, Juliet Turnbull, Ursula Tavender defines precisely what a business needs to build a successful and sustainable flexible working culture and shares a highly practical, transformative framework that can be used within any business to embed flexibility at a cultural and behavioural level.
The framework Ursula shares during this session will help you, your business, managers and people:
- Engage in collaborative discussions to define possibilities that will work for the company and individuals based on what each team needs to deliver
- Build a culture of incredible trust and communication
- Feel supported to make it work whatever your position
- Focus on outcomes over hours worked
- Facilitate improved performance management conversations
- Overcome resistant mindsets and negative perceptions
- Address the common challenges of guilt, over work and poor communication
- Get exceptional buy-in and engagement throughout the entire change process
If you’re looking for a solution to unite, empower and equip your teams to confidently work in a variety of flexible ways as the new world of work emerges this session is for you.
Keep a pulse on what's going down in the Hood. Make sure you're signed up to our emails, ready to be the first to hear our latest news, details of webinars, and great new jobs.
Our weekly newsletters are packed full of our latest articles, top tips, and the latest jobs for you.
For companies, once a month we will pop a short newsletter into your inbox packed with interesting articles, news and inspiration providing you with a quick way to keep on top of what is going on in the world of flexible working.