Part Time, 2-3 Month Contract, Commercial Finance Manager, Media, £340 Per Day
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to help support a creative agency within a large Media network on a part time basis. The Opportunity will be to support the MD and help run the day to day finances on a 2-3 a week basis.
- The purpose of this role is to provide financial advice and guidance key stakeholders within the UK market in support of the achievement of revenue, profit and/or margin targets.
- Reviews and provides advice on strategic financial plans in partnership with senior management
- Partners to provide insight and challenge through financial analysis to enable business partners to make key decisions and achieve targets
- Supports client and vendor negotiations by providing analytical insight and ensuring optimal balance of pricing, early payment discounts, rebates and volume commitments (where applicable)
- Analyses consolidated budgets and forecasts, and provides interpretation, insight and guidance
- Identifies and drives operational improvement through analysis of financial plans, management information and performance
- Works with business leaders to understand short, medium and long term resource requirements and impact on forecasts and budgets
- Supports analysis of client profitability and identifies and supports initiatives to improve profitability/margin
- Supports the Finance teams with high quality and insightful analysis as requested from time to time and works with them to deliver impact with the business
- Supports the implementation of best practice financial planning techniques in line with business needs and supports initiatives to improve the quality and consistency of business and finance data