TalentPool is a talent matching platform, connecting people and companies. Our AI-powered matching engine is focussed on linking UK startups and SMEs with candidates for roles in Operations, Sales, Marketing and Tech. With over 85,000 members from 20+ countries and used by 700+ companies, we have made millions of matches and introduced tens of thousands of candidates to prospective employers. We are a fast growing company and have become the number 1 job hunting platform for recent graduates, cutting out the pain and hassle of recruitment and job searching. We now have a team of 20 across 2 offices.
We’re on the lookout for a Writer to support the Operations side of the business. Ideally, you’ll have some experience in a content based role although this is not essential. The main priority is a strong attention to detail and the ability to clearly and confidently express information. This job will involve you being sent role descriptions which will need varying levels of input (from proactive tweaking to a near complete rewrite).
This role allows for flexible hours as you will be picking up roles on an ad hoc basis. The time it takes to write up a role description will vary and you will be paid on an hourly basis. You will need to be able to respond to role description requests from our Operations team throughout the week depending on volumes of roles we are launching.
This is a work from home role, but you are most welcome in the office every now and again - anything from once a week to once a month. During the first few weeks we will need you to come in for training on a number of days.
- Writing and editing role descriptions to engage our candidates
- Working closely with the Operations/Account Management team to make sure the role descriptions launched are a good representation of the role and company
- Analysing trends and optimising campaign performance through how the role is represented through the job description
- Conducting analysis on different role descriptions on what does/doesn't work
- Experience in copywriting, journalism and/or content would be a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Ability to condense, prioritise and clearly express information in your writing
- Can multi-task and manage time effectively
- Credible experience in any sector
- Flexible hours
- Working principally from home
- Dynamic and responsive team who are easy to work with
- Invitations to team socials
- Very nice & smart central London office (Old St) you can come and work in whenever you like