2to3days is a social and economic movement comprising progressive leaders and highly capable mothers who together are committed to closing the void between the business world and motherhood by championing mothers career progression through flexible working.
Everything we do stems from honouring our values of being true to ourselves and others, being open and fair – all of which we meld to give with an overarching generosity of mind and spirit.
Our community is over 28,000 based throughout the UK (and abroad) and we are now looking to rapidly increase the volume of jobs as well as increase the size of our community. This is an exciting time to join a young business with a strong platform and a brilliant reputation for the quality of our jobs and the calibre of our mothers
You will be joining a small and highly supportive and focused team of consultants and freelancers who are all focused on our mission to build a great company. We all work flexibly and virtually and we have a very strong team spirit as we all talk and meet up regularly, in a variety of locations as well as coming together for team meetings at HQ which is Juliet’s home in Wandsworth.
We are looking to hire a key account manager to work from home to specifically support Juliet with her lead generation as well as centrally sourced clients.
The role will encompass:
- Being the main point person with major clients of 2to3days
- Planning and scheduling roll out of adverts
- Assistance in writing and branding adverts so they are compelling and fresh.
- Organising advertorials and blogs for the client and liaising with the 2to3days content team
- To continually nurture the relationships so that the sales team are able with your support to renew the contract.
- You need to naturally be able to build and maintain great relationships so that our clients feel loved by us
- You need to have very good grammar and spelling
- You need to be able to come up with the creative hook for their next advertorial by brainstorming with the client
- You need to be able to upsell when required
- Very well organised with great attention to detail
- Be able to anticipate the clients' needs and to think about how we can give them a great service so that they want to stay with 2to3days for the long term
- You need to be self-motivated and enjoy working from home
- You also need to feel comfortable working with a fast growing start up and be ready to react and pivot when needed!
- We are after someone who is upbeat and easy going.
- Flexibility in hours to accommodate clients
- It would be great if you have previously been an account manager but this role would also suit a mother who has all of the skills and attitude from a previous career and would like to turn her hand to something new. As the role is starting off slowly this role is also ideal for someone who wants to ease themselves back into the working world having taken time off to raise her family.
The role is primarily home-based however you may on occasion need to visit the client’s offices and twice a term there is a team meeting in London. In addition, you will need to meet up with Juliet to review the workload so it makes sense that you are based within a very easy commute of Balham!
How much time?
It is hard to be precise. However to give you a rough idea we anticipate needing someone initially for about 10 hours a month but this could grow over the year to closer to say 40 hours over a month. It is also natural that there will be busier weeks than others and we would also expect you to be able to do this role whilst your children are on school holiday. So we are after someone with a flexible can-do attitude and someone driven to make the job work as well as her home life.
£250/ month growing to around £1,000/month
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter.