Are you looking to become part of a friendly team within a thriving business?
Atlas Employment are currently working with this well-established business, who are seeking a Part-Time Accountant to join their team. The purpose of this role is to work with a portfolio of clients individually preparing Financial Accounts, Management Accounts and Tax Returns. If you also have experience on American accounts, then this could be the role for you!
What will you be doing as a Part-Time Accountant?
- Being the main point of contact for a mixture of delegated and newly won clients, manage their basic accounting needs and undertake ad hoc assignments
- Preparing accounts and tax computations for an existing client portfolio of clients
- Working on ad hoc project work whether in tax or accounting
- Assisting in the work allocation and management of deadlines
- Being confident in UK taxation & accounting
- Maintaining and developing the current client relationships ensuring tax efficiency and delivering commercial insight
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to help strengthen the relationship
- Being a technical contact for clients, providing assistance on accounting and taxation queries
- Demonstrating excellence in current accounting standards, legislation, technical issues and related matters
You should apply for the role of Part-Time Accountant if you have:
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Experience working with American Accounts
- Ability to complete year end, manage accounts and tax
- Experience using Sage, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in preparing tax returns
- Ability to assist clients with their systems and accounting as required
- Ability to work individually
Easy transport routes from; Oxford, Kidlington, Brill, Twyford, Banbury, Aylesbury, Brackley
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Part-Time (20-25hrs per week)
Ref.No - PN177
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Part-Time Accountant role, please contact Phoebe Nugent at Atlas Employment on email@example.com or click "apply"
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job