Barclay Meade Finance and Accounting is partnering with a Southampton based client, who requires a fully qualified accountant for c22-25 hours per week. The contract is for 9 months and requires an immediate start.
Want to apply Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
Working from home and in the office, in a hybrid model to suit you. The role will play a pivotal part in the financial reporting for a complex division.
Due to system upgrades and improvements the ideal candidate will have an interest in process improvements and rationalisation. Duties will include:
- Production of the monthly numbers for the division.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet.
- Statutory reporting.
- Rationalisation of processes and procedures.
- Implementation of any changes to the reporting system.
- Relationship building outside of finance.
If you are a fully qualified accountant, have hands on and recent experience in a financial reporting capacity, available immediately and able to commit to a 9 months, part time, fixed term contract- please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on or email