Our client, a well-established accountancy practice, due to an exciting period of expansion, are currently recruiting an experienced, diligent and results focused Client Manager to join their Management team. This role also offers the opportunity for working remotely.
Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, key responsibilities will include.
- Preparing accounts & tax returns for our clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Assess and advise clients on their tax position, optimising and plan the tax efficiency of clients were required.
- Communicate regularly with clients via phone, email, social media and in person.
- Reviewing and on occasion prepare book-keeping and VAT returns.
- Act as liaison between clients and HM Revenue & Customs to deal with and resolve queries.
- Maintain electronic filing of books and records.
- Participate in activities necessary to support the smooth running of the office environment.
- Manage and maintain your professional development and learning.
Ideally you will have experience within a comparable role within practice, in depth tax knowledge and an understanding of QuickBooks and Xero would be desirable but not essential as training can be given.
In addition, you will be committed to providing exemplary customer care and possess excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritise together with a great eye for accuracy. In addition, you will be a Finalist/Newly Qualified/QBE.
In return the company offers a competitive remunerations package, a flexible work schedule with plenty of ongoing training and genuine scope for fantastic career progression.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.