Established accountancy practice and business consultancy specialising in supporting small businesses in Sussex. We have a proactive approach to supporting our clients develop their businesses. To help us to continue to achieve this we have a new vacancy for an experienced part-time Accountant to join us in our Shoreham office 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
We are searching for an accounting all-rounder. A confident, professional and enthusiastic team member who is highly organised. Must be happy researching technical accounting issues outside of their current experience, be analytical, highly literate and experienced using Microsoft Office applications and accountancy/tax software. Must be a confident decision-maker and have a proactive approach to helping clients and team members. Willing to be flexible regarding work tasks and changing client needs.
- Solid post-qualification (AAT, ATT; or part-qualified ACCA, ACA) experience in an accountancy practice
- Accounts preparation for a range of owner-managed businesses
- Solving ad hoc questions/projects for owner managed businesses
- Corporation tax return preparation an advantage
- Payroll experience an advantage
- Prepare accounts and tax returns for Limited Companies
- Prepare solutions and answers to ad hoc questions from clients
- Administer monthly payrolls/pensions for a range of clients
- Work with other team members on accounting & payroll matters
- Undertake any accounting or other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the practice