This new part-time vacancy would suit a qualified accountant with experience in an accountancy practice. Ideally, you should be available 2-3 days a week. There would be an opportunity for working from home some of the time.
The firm is experiencing growth across its business sectors, and this a new position to manage a small group of clients. To be considered for this, you will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified with a career in an accountancy practice.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Manage your small client base in a professional manner
- Provide a range of services, mainly accounts preparation, corporation tax and management accounts
- Also complete VAT returns and some personal tax
- Keep in regular contact with clients
- Work towards set budgets and input your ideas for any improvements
- Liaise with other team members and managers to achieve efficiencies
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Current or recent accountancy practice experience
- Good experience with accounts preparation for owner-managed businesses
- Experience in management accounting
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Use of digital accounting systems
This vacancy is for a permanent part-time position.
Benefits package + parking. Salary pro-rata for hours worked.
If you're an experienced Qualified Practice Accountant looking for a new part-time challenge, we'd love to hear from you.