Accountant, Glasgow, PART TIME
HRC Recruitment are excited to be working with a well known Scottish charitable organisation who are looking to appoint a Qualified Accountant to their existing team. This is a part time (25 hours) role with flexible hours and working.
What are you responsible for?
- Preparing management accounts and year end accounts
- Cashflow management and ensuring robust financial controls
- Maintenance of all VAT records and the preparation of returns
- Processing journal entries with allocations to cost centres
- Processing payroll for outsourced provider
- Management of finance team
What do you need to be considered?
- A professional accountancy qualification
- Recent experience in auditing or working in a charitable organisation
- A flexible approach to work
- Experience of sage would be highly advantageous
If you are a qualified accountant and looking for a part time opportunity, this could be it! Salary is £35k - £40k FTE. Interested? Apply now with an up to date CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.