Senior Accountant job Part Time Alton Basingstoke Hampshire ACA ACCA ATT CTA
Your new company
My client operates across two offices in central Alton and they are experiencing rapid growth across their business. They seek a senior accountant to join their team on a part time basis.
Your new role
- This role will have a tax focus where you will have overall responsibility for the portfolio of tax clients
- While tax work is in hand, with all compliance obligations met and work flow up to date, you will assist the accounts team as necessary on a variety of duties
- Accounts preparation as needed
- Review work of juniors within the team, providing guidance as necessary
- Mentoring juniors on tax tasks
- Be client facing, handling and advising clients as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be preferably ATT or CTA qualified, or be a qualified accountant with significant experience in managing a portfolio of tax clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, pro-rata'd as the role is part time (20 hours per week). On-site parking is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.