An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to join our client based in Mid-Devon on a part-time basis (3 days - Weds/Thurs/Fri).
Below, you will find a complete breakdown of everything required of potential candidates, as well as how to apply Good luck.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Collecting and processing all invoices on Xero
- Arranging payment runs for the director's approval
- Ability to investigate anomaly transactions via the Property Management System (PMS)
- Processing VAT returns on Xero
- Projecting cash flows
- Weekly budget spreadsheets to be presented at weekly management meetings
- Setting up the staff's payments
- Processing expenses
- Maintaining and processing the petty cash
- Raising invoices for receivables, chasing payment and ensuring the correct processing of the invoices
- Maintaining the invoice system (or implementing an improved system)
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified or nearing completion.