Are you an experienced Accountant with a background in Logistics?
Go Perm is looking for a Part Time Accountant to join a well-established business based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire on a permanent basis.
You will be spending your time working in the office on a regular basis, ensuring all areas of compliance, payroll and accounting are up to date and accurate. Supporting future improvements with planning, whilst implementing changes and being hands on with the business's finance.
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (pro rata)
Type: Monday to Friday Part Time (flexible 22.5 hour per week)
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Good work / life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays 28 days per annum (pro rata)
- Onsite parking
About You, Skills, Abilities, and Attitude
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Experience of working in a financial accounting or reporting role within the logistics industry
- Working knowledge of managing relationships with external parties - auditors, banks, HMRC
- Demonstrable financial accounting and control knowledge (stats, tax, cash etc)
- Experience with accounting and payroll software (we currently use Xero, Dext/Receipt bank)
- Ability to manage out workload and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Results oriented with a 'can do' attitude
- General bookkeeping activities, including responsibility for the general ledger, invoicing, accounts receivable & chasing payments, accounts payable and bank reconciliation
- Key payroll duties i.e. running payroll, processing P11D, P60 etc.
- Engaging with other functions on the control of all balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure compliance with all tax and legal obligations including production and submission of all information required
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts together with commentary to support management understanding, including consolidated accounts (where applicable), weekly/monthly reconciliations, overhead analysis, aged debtor analysis
- Working closely with the Directors to prepare and maintain monthly forecasts including cash-flow forecast and balance sheet
- Leading the annual budget process and production of annual budgets