If you’d like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
Accountancy Recruit is partnering with a Lancashire based consultancy business to appoint an Accountant to manage R&D Tax claims for clients. The role would suit a Management Accountant, Financial Accountant or Finance Manager who is looking to undertake a role that is a bit different to traditional accounting. The client is open to engaging someone on a contract basis aswell as permanent. This is a part time role for 20 hours per week. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage R&D claims from start to finish.
- Collate data and financial information from clients to support claims.
- Liaise with clients to identify eligibility and understand development spend.
- Produce reports to send to HMRC to support the claim
To be successful in this role the Accountant will have the following experience:
- Experience in an Accounting role with the ability to understand financial statements.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a client facing role.