Good Altrincham Location
Autonomy and Flexibility for the right candidate
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with the external accountant and MD to create and analyse financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments..
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and journals and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
Experienced and/or qualified.