Excellent permanent opportunity to join a thriving company based on the outskirts of Tewkesbury that can offer an excellent working environment and flexibility.
Submit your CV and any additional required information after you’ve read this description by clicking on the application button.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts & Office Manager to support the effective running of a busy company. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will ensure accounts and administrative tasks are completed thoroughly and in a timely manner, as well as ensuring compliances across the businesses are adhered to.
We are looking for someone that has lots of anatomy to set up your own systems. It is important that the candidate understands accounts and sage thoroughly, they have a bookkeeper who will report to you, but you will need to be able to get the company fully compliant with HMRC and customs and excise quickly.
- Input all supplier invoices, payments made to suppliers and credit card payments onto Sage 50 (Purchase Ledger).
- Input daily payments received from clients onto Sage 50 (Sales Ledger).
- Chase clients outstanding balances, where required (Credit Control).
- Complete the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Update KPI (Key Performance Indicators) & project expenditure spreadsheets on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Payroll admin duties, to include monthly extraction of clocking data and the calculation of monthly overtime and processed through to the external payroll provider.
- Purchase office stationery and welfare supplies on a regular basis.
- Be an administration support to our Directors and managers and a first port of contact for the clients.
- Any other reasonable duties required by Management.
- Previous experience in Accounts & Office Admin
- Fully competent in using Sage
- Good MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Great team player
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once, ensuring urgent tasks are prioritised
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours - Full Time hours are Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm however the client is very happy to consider part time hours for the right candidate.
Salary - This client really is looking for the right person therefore salary wise they are very negotiable depending on experience. To give you a guide approx. £25-33k however if you feel you fit the role and are looking for higher, please send us your CV ASAP outlining the salary and hours that you require.