• Manage the running of the Household, the consultancy business, TRH’s charitable and Royal events, and overseas visits
• Coordinate the long-term diary planning, including liaising with the FCO, Met Police, Buckingham Palace and others. This will include advising TRH.
• Occasionally accompanying TRH (mainly Prince Michael) to engagements (there will be extra people drafted in to help with this)
• Support provided to the role by various stakeholders (The Private Secretary will be available at certain times, Equerries, Ladies-in-Waiting, financial support staff)
• This role is required for approximately 7 months from early September onwards
• 20 hours a week, based at Kensington Palace (with the ability to be contacted out of those contracted hours). Happy to consider working around school hours.
• Occasional ability to work from home during the school holidays if required
Who we are looking for:
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• The applicant should have previous leadership experience
• Candidates from varied backgrounds welcome to apply (the majority of this role includes skills/knowledge which will be acquired whilst in post)
• Business background preferred but not essential
• Strong command of the English language
• Calm-natured and personable