Flexible Working Options:
- Working from home
- Flexible hours
As an Ad Operations Executive you will be involved with the managing, maintenance and troubleshooting of the AdServer as well as other marketing platforms. Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, this role will have real responsibility and the opportunity to effect change from the start. The role offers the opportunity for an ambitious person to work closely with a world class marketing team.
- Act as primary Ad Operations point of contact for display, affiliates, PPC and social marketing teams; fielding questions regarding creative restrictions, ad trafficking technologies, creative implementation and maintenance.
- Assist with new product testing and efficiency initiatives
- Create, define, and enforce Ad Operations policies, effectively communicating restrictions and limitations across multiple teams.
- Provide in-depth support and training for creative management tools, varying creative types, and troubleshooting 3rd party reporting discrepancies.
- Manage and lead projects independently and within deadlines
- Think critically about processes and provide feedback on improvements to our ad system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience with data and analysis
Desirable Qualifications, Experience & Interest
- Experience/Knowledge of ad tech solutions
- Attention to Detail
- Flexible: Adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.
- Proactive: A go-getter than can work independently with a passion for hard-work and results.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to liaise with multiple high-performing teams and ensure they are aware of all activities.
- Commercially Aware: Understand the impact of the promotions and the potential risks/costs involved
- Data Savvy