This post presents an exciting opportunity to become an Admin & Data Analyst within our Personal Wellbeing services. Commissioned by HMPPS these services are focused on supporting adult male ex-offenders across the following pathways:
· Family and Significant Others
· Lifestyle and Associates
· Emotional Wellbeing Services
· Social Inclusion
This role will involve working in close partnership with delivery partners, HMPPS, Voluntary Sector and other Criminal Justice organisations
Admin & Data Analyst’s (ADA) support the running of the contracts through administrative support, performance reporting, analytical research and evaluation of trends.
The role will be based in the community but may require some travel to access training and the support of other teams when necessary.
As an Admin & Data Analyst your main accountabilities will include:
- Continuous support to the teams in daily administrative tasks.
- Respond to data requests from Team Leaders and Senior Operations Manager.
- Create reports in a timely fashion ready for deadlines e.g Quarterly figure reporting.
- Gather data for regular needs analysis or bidding support for Catch22.
- To prepare and maintain appropriate written and I.T. records, information and reports on the work in a contemporaneous and articulate manner.
- Ensure that all data and information is managed, stored and destroyed in line with agreed data management policies compliant with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003.
- Assist with analytical research and evaluation to identify trends and help towards Catch22’s continual improvement of services.
- Actively promote equalities and diversity taking account of each Service User different needs.
- Maintain records in accordance with Probation, Prison and Organisational policies and procedures.
- Use relevant information and technology appropriately with proper attention to data security.
- Engage in supervision and appraisal meetings with the line manager and take opportunities to undertake further personal development activities.
To be successful as an Admin & Data Analyst you will need:
- Experience of managing, interrogating and interpreting data systems and producing analytical reports
- Experience in the management and interrogation of data systems
- IT literate and able to learn new packages and systems quickly
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, databases and Outlook
- The ability to work on an inter-agency basis
- Advanced understanding of information management, data analytics and reporting
- Ability to work in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003, levels of defensible disclosure, confidentiality and wider legal requirements
- The ability to work effectively independently or as part of the wider team
- Effective communication skills in both the verbal and written form with the ability to handle enquiries from victims in both a competent and articulate manner
- The ability to maintain clear communications with a wide variety of people
- The ability to process and interrogate data management and information systems
- Highly organised with advanced administrative skills
- A commitment to equality, diversity and equal opportunities
Contract: Part TIme - Permanent
Hours: 19 per week (38 hours = Full Time)
Salary: up to £19,869 FTE per annum
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 33 days with service. (pro rata)
- Pension scheme with matching contributions of up to 4%
- Discounted shopping opportunities
If you’re successful you will be required to consent to relevant checks by the Disclosure Barring Service and Ministry of Justice.
Ex-offenders must be able to demonstrate a minimum period of 12 months constructive crime-free lifestyle prior to being considered for this role.
Interviews will be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is strongly advised