Ipswich ( Remote work)
6 months initially
Up to £550 per day
To support the development and analysis of requirements and other outputs as part of Change delivery, working independently as an analysts with wider stakeholders.
- Responsible for owning Clarifying & validating the business requirements including the resolution of conflicting requirements ensuring that all changes are recorded managed and communicated appropriately
- Experience in using Agile development techniques and able to vocalise the use of Agile techniques in the project
- Responsible for ensuring the requirements and any changes to them are properly though through, implications considered and agreed with all relevant stakeholders
- Organises & Facilitates the requirement gathering and prioritisation workshops, document outputs and follow up on actions and queries.
- Supports the validation of requirements by analysing data and presenting in relevant formats so that it will assist in the decision-making process
- Be a key contact point for project stakeholders to answer queries and provide access to relevant information.
- Support Test activity within the end to end project process.
- Mapping processes, documenting and supporting gap analysis activities and using this as Tools in requirement capture and management
- Analyse evaluate & communicate possible impact of changes to the existing platform
- Work with wider project teams to enable solutions to be embedded within the business through the development of comms and training materials.
- Sound Awareness of TCF outcomes is essential
- High quality requirements are captured, prioritised, estimated and documented
- Effective management of changes to the scope of the project ensuring that changes to requirements are appropriately challenged Requirements and other outputs meet with expected quality as confirmed by the peer review process
- Facilitated Workshops arranged and delivered successfully, with outputs documented and signed off as appropriate.
- Collaboration and influencing skills employed at all levels of interaction to achieve the best possible solution for business requirements ensuring all actions are closed and queries and issues resolved
- Positive feedback from stakeholders
- Consistently meeting deadlines
- Delivery of personal objectives
- Ensuring the Integrity of platform maintained
- Adherence to the change management and governance processes
Adherence to corporate standards and core behaviours
- Previous experience as an analyst or in a similar role.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations
- Good communication, facilitation & people skill
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience of Initial stages of lifecycle
- Proven ability to think, write and present in a logical and structured way
- Ability to problem solve and challenge
- Customer focus & ability to influence decision making
- Willingness to travel
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Extremely delivery focussed with a strong drive and a passion for excellence
- Strong use of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Relevant IT qualifications ISEB, DSDM Atern Practitioner
- Agile qualification or knowledge of agile practices
- Understanding of financial services and regulation that impacts the industry
- Technical aptitude with experience of configuring software
- Use case and UMl diagram mapping skills