Job Title: Algo Trading Risk Manager
Corporate Title: VP
Division: Market Risk, Risk Management
- Maintain and update the Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Controls Policy.
- Run the Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Oversight and Controls Committee (EATOCC) including:
- Preparation of meeting agenda and materials
- Meeting facilitation
- Minutes and actions follow-up
- Review and analyse Electronic Trading relevant incidents and facilitate reviews of lessons learned and cross-functional reviews.
- Review new Electronic Trading Systems or material changes to existing systems.
- Facilitate the annual control attestation process
- Coordinate the annual MiFID II RTS 6 Self Assessment and Validation.
- Review new and upcoming Electronic and Algorithmic Trading specific regulations. Perform gap analysis with the Firm's Stakeholders to determine level of compliance, gaps and remediation plans.
- Contribute to the continued development of the Algo Control Framework and work with key stakeholders to embed new processes
- At least 3 years' relevant E-Trading/ Algorithmic experience in one of the following function: E-Trading, Technology, Technology Risk, Compliance or Operational Risk Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels of management
- An ability to remain objective and to independently raise areas of risk exposure
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders including compliance, legal, internal audit, risk managements and senior business partners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple deliverables.
- Preferred working knowledge of the following:
- One or more Fixed income markets (Rates, Credit, FX) or Equities (and rules and regulations relating to electronic trading including but not limited to MiFID II, PRA, FCA, CFTC, Dodd Frank, MAR etc.
- Algorithmic and electronic trading workflows: algorithmic trading strategies, smart order routing, order management systems, auto hedging, pricing and RFQs, dark pools, FIX protocol etc.
- Fundamentals of IT change, Technology platforms and standard control requirements