AML/ KYC Client Onboarding & Remediation Analyst (Part Time)
FJR Finance is representing an established, but boutique City based Equity Brokerage for a very exciting Operations opportunity. The role is for a permanent Part Time AML/ KYC Client Onboarding & Remediation Analyst role, reporting into their Director of Operations (acting COO) and the role will sit within their Equity Middle Office team. There is also a dotted line and working responsibility with their Compliance department too.
Our client is unsure as to whether the role will 1) be full-time, x 5-days per week but on a half day i.e. to work the morning for half a day, or the afternoon and to work half a day; or 2) to work x 2/ x 3 days in the office for a full day. If you have relevant Onboarding experience and have circumstances to wanting to work Part-Time i.e. through family commitments with children, or even maybe due to studies, this role would be an excellent opportunity.
The role will be initially "working from home" but at some point will be based in their office (dependent upon Government and Corporate guidelines.
Our client are specifically looking for someone with AML/ KYC Client Onboarding & Remediation. The role will have a mix of Client Onboarding of new clients (a mix of retail, as well as Institutional clients), as well as performing KYC Remediation of previous existing files, with the view of updating them to ensure they are correct to corporate and industry guidelines/ standards.
This role will involve working closely with the Equity Operations and Compliance teams on providing daily Client Onboarding and Remediation support for their Front Office, Corporate Finance and Equity Sales & Trading teams.
Undertake due diligence processes to understand the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risks within client relationships to ensure that appropriate Know Your Client (KYC) requirements, agreements and other due diligence information are obtained and maintained in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
1) Manage new business requests received from the Front Office and oversee the KYC process end to end
2) Complete due diligence on new and existing accounts to ensure compliance with AML / KYC policies
3) Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes
4) Provide guidance to the front office with regards to on-boarding polices and account initiation
5) Resolve ad-hoc queries related to all aspects of AML, highlighting and escalating issues as appropriate
6) Perform periodic reviews of accounts
7) Liaise regularly with Front Office to conduct workload planning, review status of key onboarding’s and prioritise outstanding requests
8) Identify process improvements, provide guidance on key processes and technology initiatives to the business
9) Remain abreast of all relevant regulatory obligations as they apply
£45,000 k pa - £55,000 k pa, plus bonus, pension, healthcare, etc (however, this salary will be pro-rata’d, dependent upon agreed hours and days worked).