Deloitte Legal is growing its Legal Management Consulting business and is looking to hire an Analyst with previous consulting/transformation experience to be part of a team delivering high-quality consulting services in a dynamic and growing marketplace.
Today’s world requires a new approach to the delivery of legal services. Now more than ever, legal departments are having to address the challenge of dealing with increasing complexity and demand with the same or fewer resources.
The Deloitte Legal Management Consulting team work with legal departments and contracting teams to help them rethink their operating models, achieve greater efficiencies and increase the value they deliver back to their business stakeholders.
We aim to disrupt the legal market and we need highly motivated and talented individuals to help us achieve this goal.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
You will work as part of a growing team developing and delivering best in class consultancy services in a dynamic environment.
Assignments will cover the full spectrum of the legal market, working with legal departments, contracts teams and law firms.
Client projects will be challenging and complex and you will gain experience managing all aspects of delivery, learning and employing a range of methods, technologies and approaches.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join the team as it starts to expand and help us position Deloitte Legal Management Consulting as the clear market leader.
• Primarily focusing on the delivery of client work that will successfully fulfil and exceed client expectations and deliver engagement and programme objectives.
• Working as part of a team of specialists providing consulting services to major clients, you will quickly develop your industry knowledge and expertise.
• Supporting communication within project teams and with client stakeholders, maintaining and developing relationships at appropriate levels.
• Working effectively as part of diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
• Supporting the maintenance of existing service offerings and contributing to the development of new services that anticipate and meet future client needs.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as it grows and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved with business development and go to market approach.
Your work, your choice:
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
You will be based at our London office, with the option of working from home. As this is a client-facing role, you may also need to travel.
This is a permanent contract opportunity, the role will be worked on a full-time basis. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
• Degree or similar qualification(s) demonstrating a passion for personal development. Relevant professional training and/or qualifications such as Prince2, PMI/APM, Prosci, Lean Six Sigma are an advantage
• Demonstrable interest in the challenges and requirements of an in-house legal department and/or contract management team
• At least 1 years’ experience supporting complex change and transformation projects, either as an external consultant or internal change agent. Experience of legal or contracts transformation projects would be an asset
• Hands on experience of relevant methodologies and project types that may include organizational assessments, strategy reviews, process reengineering and technology implementations
• Fast developing organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work equally effectively as part of a team or individually on your own initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication allied with good stakeholder management skills and the ability to adjust style and approach for different audiences
• High-level of proficiency with MS Office and expertise in the analysis and presentation of data
• A flexible, can-do approach and positive mind-set. You enjoy working as part of diverse teams to overcome challenges and exceed client expectations
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the proven ability to maintain professional standards in the face of challenging deadlines
• Professional manner and high level of personal accountability allied with high standards of client care, confidentiality and integrity
Your service line: Legal:
Deloitte is creating the law firm of the future now. We are re-imagining the way we deliver legal expertise and how we solve problems, combining innovation and deep business insights. By integrating legal advisory services with our vast consulting services and tech capabilities, we’re transforming the way that we deliver unique legal services across the globe.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy:
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.