Analyst (part-time - three days per week)
We are looking for a bright and analytical candidate to join our Advisory team. You should bring with you a solid background in financial and business analytics and will be joining a team of experienced aviation finance analysts and consultants. You will be required to provide ad-hoc research support to the Advisory team.
You must demonstrate an understanding of financial statements and an understanding of the overall business strategy. You will possess the ability to analyse financial results and produce comprehensive written reports (this will be tested prior to interview).
- a degree in finance, business, or economics
- strong writing skills
- proven analytical skills
- a solid business understanding
- ability to process financial data and articulate the results
- a good command of basic excel skills
- an interest in data and data visualisation
- a minimum of two years' experience within a professional environment preferably knowledge gained within the aviation sector
- an interest in aviation/and or finance
- knowledge of another language
Although the role will be based in London, remote working will be required in the interim.
Ishka was founded in June 2016, by an experienced team of finance, leasing, and aviation professionals to support and advise investors, lessors, airlines, and financiers in commercial aviation. We deliver data, analytics, advisory services, and events to the global aviation finance community. Ishka brings together the talent of some of the industry’s leading players to provide a fresh and independent perspective on how investors, financiers, lessors, and airlines can make money through the aviation cycle. Our trusted, experienced team has been responsible for supporting thousands of aviation finance transactions around the world.
Closing date: 11 May 2021
* The listing will be closed as soon as sufficient applications have been received.