Analytics and Reporting Specialist - MI/HR
12 months FTC
The Talent Analytics and Insights team's key function is to develop Management Information (MI) on our people that enables better business decisions, while simultaneously improving our employees' experiences and well-being.
Working at various levels across our talent functions, wider business and global support teams, this role will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of MI (i.e. reports, dashboards, analytics, insights) and to become a key business partner to our stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
The role will be responsible for developing and delivering of an insightful MI offering. Specifically, this will include:
- Establishing credibility with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business environment and key talent MI needs
- Producing, with limited supervision, analytics work of high quality that is timely, accurate, complete and clear. This will include the production of:
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Data modelling
- Scenario planning
- Analytics projects - including research projects.
- The above will include liaising with others / global teams where appropriate and will range from straightforward reports, to complex analytics and modelling
- Analysing and clearly presenting data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues / opportunities
- Contributing to an innovative culture by sharing ideas that improve efficiency of talent MI, identifying and promoting opportunities for process improvements
- Identify basic MI technical issues and working with team members for successful resolution
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge in technical MI concepts, sharing key learnings with colleagues
- Organising talent MI work in a way that appropriately prioritises the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Approving requests for access to MI systems and datasets
Skills and attributes for success
The role will primarily involve undertaking data analytics to produce people reports, dashboards and wider MI (regular and ad-hoc). However, an important aspect of this role will be in analysing and providing key insights into what our data is indicating.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analysis and visualization packages, e.g. Excel, Power Bi, Alteryx
- Data interpretation skills, aptitude to identify, interpret and present relevant findings (written and verbally)
- Self-awareness when interacting with colleagues and ability to adapt individual approach to enhance relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Confidence to deal professionally with more senior business clients both verbally and in writing
Ideally, you'll also have
- Working knowledge of automating MI production
- Previous experience of HR systems
- Ability to run correlation analysis
What we look for
The successful candidate will require a range of skillsets; able to develop quality MI, with the aptitude to clearly provide key insights into what our data is indicating. The ability to work and negotiate with stakeholders will also be key.