The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Administrator has responsibilities working within a small AML team offering a support function to the wider technical team. The team is responsible for ensuring the firm remains legally compliant in line with current AML regulations and industry standards at all times.
Working within the AML team involves undertaking AML checks, accurately and promptly updating records and producing client correspondence. Most of the client correspondence involves accurately adapting existing templates to ensure the correct information is requested.
The AML Administrator is responsible for daily written and verbal communication with both clients and staff. The AML administrator will need to be a strong team player who is efficient, organised and prides themselves on a high attention to detail.
Specific skills/experience required
- Previous office experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks in an organised and efficient manner
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
Specific qualifications required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.) and basic Access
Personal characteristics and attitude
- We need someone who enjoys working autonomously but within a broader team. Someone who enjoys looking at ways to improve processes/efficiencies would be well suited to this role.
We have a varied benefits package that we would love to discuss with you. Please specify your ideal working pattern.