This is an ideal role for an artworker/graphic designer with 5+ years experience, who's looking for a flexible working opportunity. We are open to a variety of options but does need to be able to work in our office (Wandsworth Town). You will be a key member of the team, reporting directly into our multi award winning Chief Creative Officer. Working across a wide range of media including digital and print.
Who we are
McDonald Butler, a fully integrated, multi award-winning marketing agency, is looking for an experienced artworker (5+ years) who wants to thrive and flourish in a buzzing creative agency.
McDonald Butler is a long established agency that has recently commited itself, and is rapidly becoming, a creative force in the industry.
We are proud to be working with some of the most successful brands in the world, including Amazon, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and Starbucks to name but a few. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a passionate professional who lives and breathes design and has an amazing attention to detail.
McDonald Butler is located one minutes’ walk from Wandsworth Town station (one stop from Clapham Junction).
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a standout portfolio. And preferable agency experience in a similar role, with skills that include:
• An experienced artworker across digital and print, with very high attention to detail
• Solid understanding and experience in best practice digital design
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc
• Experience in creating infographics and PPT presentations
• A passion for learning new techniques and technologies
• A great people person who can fit into a very friendly agency
• Most of all a fantastic eye and love for design