We are looking for experienced Asset Inventory Data Quality Governance Squad Team Member to join a tier 1 investment bank for the 12 months contract (PAYE) based in Glasgow. Our client is a global market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
The candidate will be a member of TAI Data Quality Team within T&O Business Management Department in Technology & Operations COO Division. Team has a requirement for a contingent/contract worker to assist their global team based in the Glasgow office. Throughout your contingent/contract assignment at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in collaborative team working.
The candidate will be responsible for delivery of: - TAI (Technology Asset Inventory) Data Quality Governance Squad - Execute Data Quality Assurance Program for Firm Technology Assets in the Technology Asset Inventory (TAI) - Assess and Validate TAI asset attribute accuracy based on defined Procedures, Policy definitions, or Attribute specific logic - Collaborating with the Data Analyst to execute the framework and act as quality control check for attributes - Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings - Work with executives and other business leaders across all regions to identify opportunities for improvement - Periodic Management Reporting on the progress to key global stakeholders - Education & Awareness as needed about Core Attributes - Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data SHIFT START TIME: 10.30 am to 12.30 pm IST as required (Candidate should be flexible considering global client base)
- Bachelor degree
- 7-10 years of work experience in Risk Space (Medium Level Seniority)
- Proficiency in MA Access and Microsoft Excel including building Macros; ability to draft concise and impactful PowerPoint decks (with appropriate level of detail for a given audience), ability to extract, aggregate, and report on data in Excel
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong Client (Internal) Management & Stakeholder Management Skills
- Strong Data Analytical skills with ability to digest requirements, share feedback and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to details with ability to identify data trends and patterns
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability; should be able to act independently
- Ability to work as part of a multi-region distributed team
- Individual must be able to multi-task effectively
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.