My Client is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their small, busy finance team.
Don't wait to apply after reading this description - a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
The role is part time with a minimum of 28 hours a week.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, this is a very varied role and would suit someone with all-round accounting experience and ideally AAT Qualified.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Journals, accruals and pre-payments
- Inter-company accounts
- VAT returns
- Preparation of payroll for submission to external bureau
- Bank reconciliations
- Stock journals
- Assisting with purchase ledger and credit control when necessary
- Good all-round accounting experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- An accounting qualification such as AAT is desirable but not essential with the right experience
This is an excellent opportunity to play an important role in contributing to the success of this growing business.