CMA Recruitment Group is pleased to be exclusively partnering with a business that designs and manufactures into world leading businesses across the globe. We are looking for a part-time Assistant Accountant to provide support to the Financial Controller and be a competent number two covering transactional finance, management accounts and ad-hoc analysis. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply below!
Please double check you have the right level of experience and qualifications by reading the full overview of this opportunity below.
What will the role involve?
- Dealing with all suppliers concerning finance queries
- Work closely with the Financial Controller in preparing month end management accounts and quarterly VAT returns.
- Deal with financial processing and queries from other employees, managers and departments within the business.
- Check transactional items for accuracy.
- Process the GBP and currency credit card transactions and works with card holders to create an accurate picture of usage, for correct coding in the accounts and reconciling the credit card to the statements.
- Create Balance Sheet Reconciliations and prepare explanations for any differences or discrepancies
- Maintain profit and loss reports for all current project
- AAT Qualification or QBE candidates will be considered.
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage details
- . Management Accounts preparation and support manager to bring financial information together
- Proactive in requesting information and seeking answers
- Strong Communicator
- A drive to continuously improve the Finance Department processes
- Professional approach
Additional benefits and information:
- Flexibility of when hours are completed ( Working Friday's is preferred)
- 25 days FTE annual leave + bank holidays
- Ad hoc Bonuses
- Close to Train station and easily accessible by park + ride (no parking)
- Great working culture
- Good social diary
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.