The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
This role requirement is full time and we are open to applicants doing a job share at 20 hours per week.
The main responsibilities of this role are: As an ambassador for L’Occitane, this role is to assist the Store Manager to effectively manage the store and team to consistently achieve the store operational and financial objectives.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? Yes
- To support the Store Manager in all day to day operational and personnel responsibilities.
- To be the role model and “Buddy” of all new store employees and to assist in the management of the induction program.
- Sales and Customer Service role model to Store employees.
- To assist the manager with stock management and stock takes
- To deputize in the absence of the manager with full administrative responsibility and reporting for the store.
- In conjunction with the store manager, manage the VM and housekeeping responsibilities for the store in a consistent and timely fashion and in line with company guidelines.
- Coordination of the store rota and management of staff time keeping and absence reporting.
Required Knowledge & Competencies
- Acts as role model for others in team
- Is confident in presenting company information to others
- Acts to achieve departmental objectives
- Helps to develop others understanding of company procedures, true stories and structure
- Proactively seeks ways to enhance own performance
- Develops brand and product awareness to improve service
- PC literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge, qualification and interest in the industry
- Ability to demonstrate examples of achieving results and KPI’s
- Proven ability to develop team – coaching.
- Basic understanding of HR and H&S
What we offer you!*
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Pension scheme
- My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech,
- Bonus Structure
- Much, much more!
*Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service