20 days ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of the accounting function for the company, including preparation of monthly management accounts, stock control, cash forecasting and quarterly budgeting.
- Reporting into the Group Finance Manager
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit & loss reporting
- KPI reporting
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Stock control
- Transactional duties including accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Experience in a similar role
- Manufacturing, engineering or FMCG experience would be beneficial
A good knowledge of Excel is necessary, as are diligence, accuracy, and a willingness to actively liaise with other staff members when necessary
- Monday to Thursday working 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.45pm
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.