We have a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven management accountant to join a growing finance team of a Creative Agency in London, taking a leading role in building the finance function and supporting business growth.
If your skills, experience, and qualifications match those in this job overview, do not delay your application.
This is a brand new role that’s being created to support the Head of Finance, taking full responsibility for the daily transactions and month end preparation. Managing both the AP, AR and Payroll functions, as well as developing the use of analysis and insight across the business. They will be a key point of contact for finance queries within the business.
This role is ideally for someone looking to take on more accountability and ownership from their current role, ready to prepare and deliver end to end management accounts and add value across commercial conversations.
- Reconciling Xero invoices and billing software.
- Reviewing billing stages with Project Managers.
- Allocating client payments.
- Credit control : Chasing outstanding payments.
- Maintaining supplier/freelancer details in Xero
- Processing Freelancer / Supplier Payment runs
- Responding to supplier queries
- Process Employee Expenses
- Run Monthly Payroll
- Payments: HMRC, Pensions and Staff
- Staffing Benefits
Cashflow / Banking
- Bank Reconciliations. Allocating payments and Receipts
- Support Cashflow Forecasting
Monthly Management Accounts Preparation
- Update Fixed Asset Register
- Posting Journals - Month End Accruals / Prepayment
- Updating Cashflow & Sales Pipeline View
- Adhoc Reporting
- Excel – Intermediate knowledge, ability to manipulate and clean up large datasets for analysis and insight.
- Xero – Intermediate
- Experience of working with a Marketing / Creative Industry
- Part Qualified - CIMA/ACCA
- Highly organised, attention to detail and diligent
- Proactive, problem solver
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience of building relationships with non-financial teams
- Part Time 20-24 hours per week