Page Personnel is partnering with a successful business who are looking for a Assistant Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team on a permanent part time basis.
Check out the role overview below If you are confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply today.
Our client is a very successful company who have seen rapid growth in the past 12 months. They are based on the outskirts of Southampton and will require travel by car to thier offices.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production of budgets (monthly,quarterly,annually)
- Production of management reports for directors
- Forecasting cash flows
- Systems development
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
To be successful for the Assistant Management Accountant role, you must:
- Be competent in the use of computerised systems (especially Excel)
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have worked in a similar role
- Be able to manage deadlines and workloads
- Be self-motivated with a tenacity to achieve results
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 pro rata