Job Title: Part Time - Assistant Management Accountant - Flexible on days and hours to suit you!
Salary: Up to £33,000 (Full time equivalent)
Location: Wakefield WF2 | Free parking on site
Hours: Monday to Friday, Office Based - 21.5 hours per week - Fully flexible on working days and hours!
Culture: A global business who truly cares about you as a person!
Based within the Finance department, you will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for preparation of Group company management accounts monthly. You will act as a finance coordinator for management entities.
You will have previous experience within a financial department and will be at least part qualified (ACCA/CIMA). You will be adept with all aspects of Microsoft Office including strong working knowledge of Excel including VLOOKUPS, formulas and pivot tables.
Within your new role as Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for both Group companies and trading entity
- Accurate and timely accounting and bookkeeping of all relevant entries
- Maintaining and updating balance sheet analyses and intercompany schedules
- Monthly journals and updating fixed asset register
- Monthly bank payments and monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT and GST return
- Relevant cash flow forecasts
- Ad hoc finance reporting on any of the entities
- Involvement within finance projects as required
- Involvement in any necessary budgeting processes for entities within your responsibilities
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Intermediate Excel skills including VLOOKUPs/formulas/pivot tables
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of UK accounting standards
- Proven track record of accounts preparation for both trading entities and Group accounts
- Strong commercial and analytic awareness
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 2 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are registering all new candidates remotely using our market leading digital interview and meeting software.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.