Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working exclusively with a well established business based in Blaydon who are seeking to recruit an experienced part time Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role is suited to a candidate who can be flexible on how many hours per week they require as it will inevitably increase, decrease and be inconsistent over time depending on work volumes. The client is happy for the successful candidate to operate from home whenever practicable.
Some of the key duties of this role will include:
- Supporting the production of monthly Management Accounts
- Helping to ensure the monthly and quarterly processes are carried out effectively and on time
- Assisting with the preparation of year end schedules for Head of Finance
- Supporting the wider finance team in completion of budgets and forecasts
- Collaboratively developing and maintaining processes and efficiencies
- Take responsibility for the Management Accountant in their absence
To be considered for this position you MUST have previously worked in a well rounded finance role and be able to operate from from home with you own computer. We are also seeking a candidate who has strong Excel skills as a large portion of the workload will be executed via this system.