We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join the National Accounts SAM team on a part time basis.
The primary function of the role is to assist the Product Manager in bringing to market commercial greetings cards, from concept to delivery.
Find out more about this role by reading the information below, then apply to be considered.
This involves the monitoring and analysis of internal sales performance, competitor programmes and retailer activity, to identify product needs and help with the formulation of the range.
You will assist with the briefing of greeting card concepts and artwork to the creative team, whilst ensuring the product is created to specification, is delivered on time and costs within target.
You will be responsible for the effective communication of new line requirements and line changes throughout the business, whilst carrying out all product administration, costing and sample checks. You will work closely with a multitude of internal departments therefore excellent communication is paramount in this role. The role also involves assisting in the preparation of customer presentations and new product launches.
To succeed in this exciting role you should meet the following criteria:-
• Good experience and understanding of a marketing environment
• Ideally educated to degree level in a Marketing or related discipline
• Have an element of creativity and be prepared to share fresh ideas
• Possess excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Be self-motivated & able to adapt to changing priorities with strong attention to detail
• Be hard working, well organised & commercially focussed
• Be numerate and computer literate and possess a good working knowledge of excel, word, power point and other Microsoft programs