We have an opportunity within our regulatory liquidity reporting team for an enthusiastic individual to join the team producing detailed liquidity reporting required daily by the Bank's regulators. This is a significant opportunity to add real value to the team as we embed daily submissions of this high-profile reporting suite to our key global regulators.
- Reviewing sections of the daily liquidity reporting suite
- Performing robust analysis of movements and other key business drivers
- Building a good understanding of the technical rules & guidance underpinning the report
- Developing a strong working relationship with key stakeholders across the business, including Corporate Treasury and various Business Units
- Working with the wider LFC teams (across our other locations) to ensure that reporting is properly linked to our control framework and also there is consistency between our key reports
- Producing regular performance reporting and key metrics to demonstrate compliance with procedures and to identify potential areas of inefficiency / risk
- Timely issue resolution and escalation of issues
- Line management and career development of qualified and part-qualified accountants in Glasgow
- Participation in automation and improvement initiatives with IT
- Participation in Dept level initiatives
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks, and responsibilities may change in line with the team and business needs.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- Candidates for the role should be a qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA) or have relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a rounded commercial approach to reporting and controllership, with proven skills in chasing issues through many layers to discover root causes
- As a Manager, you will be responsible for demonstrating an ability to review the work of others whilst balancing multiple issues and priorities appropriately
- Candidates should possess excellent Microsoft Excel skills and be proficient at summarising and presenting themes and results in a meaningful format
- Able to build good relationships with stakeholders across a variety of business and finance areas
- Candidates should be highly numerate with a close attention to detail
- Have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic, challenging environment under tight deadlines
- Relevant work experience in the financial services industry (Financial and Product Control, Treasury or Funding) is desired